Maintain a healthier lifestyle!
Explore Natural Products recommended by Top Health Experts.

Hi, My wife 29 years is fighting stomach cancer in last stage, and it grothing all body bones. She has a very high pain in all body bones. Who she has not expect. So I use- dynapar, paracetamol, ultracet, etc. I want to as a pain killer who she has take relief every time in body pain.

You can go for alternative medicine treatment to relieve her pain.
Sorry for your unfortunate experience. To alleviate pain. One can give radiation therapy to the bones responsible for pain. Radiation has effective response rates. Please share the latest scan details to advise further.
Sorry to hear this well the pain is because of bony lesions if the pain is localized then rt might help if the pain is generalized optimum pain control with tramadol, paracetamol, fentanyl patch and if the pain is still not controlled morphine could help. Also consider inj zolendronic acid for the patient.
Apart from radiation, you can also think about high intensity focused ultrasound (hifu) for the lesions in the bone which is causing the pain. High intensity focused ultrasound is also not very expensive.