Sexual health issues?
Get answer from top doctors

Hello sir, I was masturbating from age 18 to over age 27, I satisfied my sex life but after I drink neem flower juice just 3 time now I don’t enjoy sex with premature ejaculation, weak erection and no feelings during sex only when ejaculating with faint or diminished/ no orgasm and no appetite for it. I’m planning getting married soon pls safe me from these embarrassment. Neem flower harmful for sex?

There is no connection to your intake of neem juice and pme. Drinking neem water helps to clean your intestine and stomach. Premature ejaculation may occur due to factors like stress, depression, relationship issues etc. Control your stress levels and try again. If still the problem continues. Consult with me.
Hello lybrate-user, Azadirachta indica (neem) is known to cause 'great excitement of male sexual organs' when taken in a crude form such as juices etc, which may be causing you to ejaculate early. I would advise that you refrain from drinking neem juice for a while and wait for a couple of weeks for the body to flush it on its own. In case if the problem still persists, you may feel free to reach me.