I'm having discomfort because of my braces. Is it gonna affect my brain? Please help me.

I'm having discomfort because of my braces. Is it gonna a...
It won't affect you brain. Do not worry. Braces will be out once the treatment is complete, share your concern with your orthodontist he will guide you to relieve the discomfort.
No, surely not, but ask the dentist to fix the problem as soon as possible, it will not affect your brain but it will surely affect your teeth & gums
No its definitely not going to affect your brain or any part of your body. Its totally normal to have discomfort with braces initially. It happens because your teeth are moving slowly inside your jaw as the braces are aligning your teeth with mild force. You can rinse your mouth with lukewarm water to get temporary relief from this discomfort. The discomfort will subside on its own after two days.