I'm 30 years old married guy. I'm not getting job and because of that I'm lacking money and also I am missing my mom and dads emotional support. Now what I only have is my wife's possessiveness and confusion in everything what I do. I don't have friends after marriage. Not in touch with family. Not happy with my wife. People say i'm not matured and that word is irritating me a lot. And my situations are also making go mad. My decisions are wrong. Feeling low.

Don't feel low this world is not the mirror of you are the mirror of your own. don't care about what people say because they will change after your success there words will change also don't worry too much be passionate and do something which makes you happy.
You are going through a rough patch in your life. Family and social support system usually helpful during this tough time but you are also not getting that support. But remember that this is only a rough patch. Keep working on your plans and enhancing your professional skills. You will get a job. You can take help from recruitment agencies. Don't wait for the perfect job. You will always get a better job later on. First try to be in the job market.