Don't ignore your skin health issues
Ask FREE question to skin specialists

I am 18 I have acne marks and blackheads on my face I am tired of them I used medicines and cosmetics for long and got faded up and I now need natural methods or homemade methods to get rid of them.

Hello, as you are worried and have tried many commercial products which do more harm than good, try these home remedies. Dilute one part apple cider vinegar with three to four parts water (use four if you have sensitive skin), and then apply all over your face using a cotton ball or pad like apple cider vinegar, lemon juice contains citric acid. It also boasts l-ascorbic acid, a natural astringent and antioxidant. Lemon is good remedy- dip a clean cotton swab in fresh lemon juice and apply it to the pimples before going to bed. You can also mix one tablespoon of lemon juice with one teaspoon of cinnamon powder and put it on the pimples overnight. In the morning, wash the skin well with lukewarm water.