MY 2 TOOTS HAVE BECOME BRITTLE AND COMES IN PIECES TO MY HAND AND ONE TOOTH SURFACE GOT ERODED FEELS VERY ROUGH WHEN I TOUCH WITH MY TONGUE, WHAT COULD BE REASON AND WHAT TREATMENT I HAVE TO UNDERGO. PLEASE ADVICE

Brittle teeth can be caused due to heredity, by having acidic food, due to high level of fluoride in water or due to cavity in teeth. You need to get them checked by your dentist. He/ she will tell you whether they can be saved or needs removal. Also just get the sharp tooth grinded or else it may cause an ulcer in the tongue
Crowns for the teeth will be a better solution with xray to see the extent of damage.If the tooth is sensitive and fracture close to the pulp(that is the nerve supply of tooth) as seen in xray, then advise RCT plus Crown. If the damage is not that much, the rough tooth surface of the teeth can be made smooth.
Brittle ness of teeth can be due to few medicines also and due to an extent hyper acidity in stomach where the gases causes erosions of teeth , so if u have any systematic problem first u should get that treatment done instead jumping to dental treatment and related to dental I can tell go for capping of teeth means crowns.