Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi, I am suffering from Watery eyes, inflammation to the eyes and blurry vision treatment.

1 Doctor Answered
Hello lybrate-user. Since when you have these symptoms. Need proper information to prescribe. You can consult me at Lybrate for homoeopathic treatment. Till then take euphrasia 30.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.