My Dad is 40 years old and he is having migraine and Diabetes, He is in a lot of pain, he is under medication, but it has no effect on him. Please help me

My Dad is 40 years old and he is having migraine and Diab...
Sir,, diabetes will be associated with hypertension most of the times... So do get him evaluated for that.. And diabetes if uncontrolled can lead to neuropathies I.e usually affects nerves.. That leads to pain too... So please consult a good diabetician for good blood sugar control ... Personally, you can ensure he follows a healthy lifestyle like regular exercise, healthy diabetic diet..