My canine tooth upper left really pains if by mistake I chew or if it gets a push. I do not even use it to chew food as far as possible. What should i do?

X ray is advised. Most probably the tooth will go in the root canal treatment.
Seems like there is some sort of a swelling in the bone over the tooth. Is the tooth decayed? How and when did the pain start? How has it changed, if at all, since then? Another possibility is a fractured tooth. Treatment will depend upon the condition of the tooth. Either RCT with or without a Post an core, or extraction. The decision can be made between you and your dentist after a thorough evaluation. Kindly do see your dentist at the earliest. You do not need to endure the pain.
Your tooth seems to be infected. Pls get in touch with your dentist as soon as possible to get rid of the infection.
The possible reasons for the pain may be trauma from occlusion,or may be a cavity inside the tooth (which u are unable to identify ),or may be a peri apical infection, kindly visit your nearby dentist to identify the cause and get proper treatment.
Hi visit your dentist who wil take an xray and guide you.
Get a consultation done probably needs a root canal treatment.
There could be infection in that tooth. .You plus send me xray and I give you correct answer for your problem. .Without xray it's like blind thoughts.
Visit a dentist!you might have a fractured tooth!less chances are that it may be decayed!
The cause of pain in the tooth is either due to caries or trauma .So visit your dentist who will advise you regarding the treatment.
Hi! it seems your canine is decayed to the extent of involving ur nerve hence the pain.Plz visit ur dentist , get an xray done to determine the cause of pain.
You have to go for x-ray after observing it the treatment will be given
You need to evaluate the reason for pain by x-ray n examination.
Get Xray done.
Painful tooth can be very frustrating and distracting. Pain could be a sign of either infection or a fracture of the tooth. You need to visit your dentist ASAP. He will take an x ray for the tooth and determine the cause after which he could explain the treatment required. Please do visit on an urgent basis as the saying goes "a stitch in time saves nine, so is true for dental treatment too.
Canine is a important tooth and takes a lot of force during chewing even if you don't chew from it. It's better to show your dentist and take an xray. Basically it guides the lower jaw during chewing from left side
Visit a dentist .By the symptoms your are giving it had to be treated via root canal followed by a full coverage crown
Either ur canine teeth is carious or ur canine tooth is in traumatic bite.Means when u contact upper and lower teeth,then ur that canine tooth get most of the contact.Consult dentist for correction
Hi your problem appears to b related to periapical region which shows symptoms of inflammation. It cud b due to infected pulp. Please check out with your dentist may go for RCT. Thanks n healing regards.
Its supporting structures might be tense/inflammed. Consult your dentist for care.
Ur canine may b carious or exposed. Root canal treatment is advised
Hi . Probably you have a crack in the tooth that opens up exposing the inner nerves leading to pain and it is relieved when the pressure is taken off. You must see a dentist at the earliest to sort this problem as conservatively as possible before its too late. Cheers
An x ray needs to be taken. Your tooth probably has an infection that needs root canal treatment and you may also need a gum treatment to clear of the infection in the adjacent gums and bone.
Dear , Is there history of any injury to the tooth or a decay present on the tooth. Kindly get yourself examined by a dentist immediately and most probably you have to go for a root canal of the tooth. Regards