Hello Sir/mam, I am student muje padhne mein concentration ki problem h or jo b kuch pdo use recall krne me or jyada din tk yad rkne me prblm aati h low memory power or muje aksar pdte hue nind aa jati h please suggest any remedy.

Dear user, you must be able to understand concentration, attention span, recollection and distraction. If you are able to watch a movie for two hours continuously, if you are able to play a game for an hour, then you do not have any concentration problems. You can't be attentive towards your studies because you are not interested in it. You are able to watch movie and play game because you are interested in it. Human cannot be attentive towards anything for more than 10 minutes. Then you should study in such a way that your attention is continued and make the subjects interesting to you. Effective learning techniques should help you. Recollection depends on anxiety, stress and other physical and circumstantial factors. Distractions while studying are plentiful. You should be able to overcome distractions or avoid distractions. Please understand the above. Change your study style and attitude accordingly. Please post a private question to me and I will help you with "effective learning" techniques. Avocados, beetroots, blueberries, broccoli. Celery, coconut oil, dark chocolate etc are good for improving concentration. Take care.