I am 25 year female, my upar teeth is come out more in mouth, and I am suffering in this, so How can I resolving my problem,

I am 25 year female, my upar teeth is come out more in mo...
There are several causes of tooth discoloration, including: foods/drinks. Coffee, tea, colas, wines, and certain fruits and vegetables (for example, apples and potatoes) can stain your teeth. Tobacco use. Smoking or chewing tobacco can stain teeth. Poor dental hygiene. Inadequate brushing and flossing. Here is home remedy for brighter teeth--- mix several teaspoons of baking soda with enough fresh lemon juice (or water) to make a paste. Wipe your teeth and any extra saliva off of them with a paper towel. Put a good amount of paste onto your toothbrush and apply. Leave the paste on for 1 minute, then rinse, so as to avoid the acid effecting enamel. If you are using just water you can leave it on for up to 3 minutes. For faster result you can go for teeth bleaching from dentist.
you need to go for orthodontic treatment or braces. ....go to a dentist for thorough check up and treatment plan