I am 26 yr old married male and I am suffering with full stress and tension from last 3-months because I quit non-IT job to enter into IT, I am unable to concentrate on course due to I am living away from family and my financial support also too worst, please help me out from this problem and steps for my success.

I am 26 yr old married male and I am suffering with full ...
Homoeopathic medicine ALPHA TS ( Wilmar Schwabe India) Drink 20 drops in 20 ml fresh water 3 times daily for 15 days. BRAMARI PRANAYAM Daily BRAMARI PRANAYAM or Bee Breath 1.Close your eyes. Focus on your breathing. 2.Place your thumbs in your ears, your index fingers above your eyebrows, and your remaining along the sides of your nose. Keep each pinky finger near a nostril. 3.Breath in deeply through the nose. First, feel the diaphragm move down, allowing the lungs to expand and forcing the abdomen out; then feel your chest expand with your collar bones rising last. .4.Use your pinkies to partially close each nostril. Keep your lungs filled. .5.Breathe out through the nose while humming. Note that the humming sound should originate in your throat, not as a result of your partially-blocked nostrils. 6.Repeat twenty times.starting from 5 times Drink plenty of water daily