Hi Dr, I have seen a lot of advertisement on dental whiter which is good for our teeth. Can you tell me if it is so? If so which dental Whitney would be the best times?

kindly get scaling and polishing done and if you want you can also get bleaching done. brush your teeth twice daily using correct brushing technique to maintain your oral hygiene and use any toothpaste having fluoride content available in the market.
No whitner is without sideeffcts best is get scaling polishing done n than maintain by twice brushing especially at night avoid coloured food stuff.
At your age you should go for just professional cleaning and polishing.
Hi, Only a qualified and experienced dentist can suggest you what can be done regarding whitening of teeth, please see a dentist in person for the same.
You will need to check up and then go for teeth whitening if indicated.
Get scaling and polishing done. After that you can use white o spark toothpaste and see if the shade improves. And the last option is dental bleaching.