Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi sir, my self hari 35 years old, I am suffering to the my penis size my penis thicker was too small. If possible to penis enlargement.

1 Doctor Answered
Yes, sure you increased your penis by the hall of medicine and exercise, for this medicine consult privately.
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.