Sir, flab surgery jruri hai kya agar me two times brush kru or gums ki massage kru to kya pyria khtm ho skta hai or me two times hi brush krti hu. Please sir give me answer as soon as possible.

Shayad nahi agar gum damage hua hai to flap surgery jaroori ho jaati hai josie periodontist ko dikhayen.
Hello, if you have periodontitis, and the dentist have told you to get the flap surgery that means it is surely required. Because some damages are irreversible so some extra efforts needs to be done in order increase the life of your teeth. Sorry but brushing twice etc would have helped you before now along with brushing etc other treatment is also required. Thanks.
If the condition is not so worsen one can control periodontitis by the means of mouth washes and gum paint only. Consult to your nearest dentist for the needfull. And start warm saline water rinses from today.
Regular oral prophylaxis is important.
Scaling madadgar ilaj hai. Flap surgery ka ilaj periodontist jiski wajah se dant hilne lagte hain usme kam aata hai.
Pyorhoea Nahi khatam hoga. Rest you may try. Brushing or massaging your gums. The bleeding may stop. Once the destruction starts. Bone loss will takes place and later gums recede and teeth become mobile. So worst situation I hope has not come to you. Kindly visit dentist for clinical revaluation.