I am a 21 year old female, I have pcod since I was of 12 years, when my menstruation started. My height is 5.4' and my weight is around 78 kg. My blood pressure is normal i.e. 100/70. I have a little bit thyroid also from aug.-sept. Last year, but since its managed so not having any medicine for thyroid. My problem is that "i am bleeding continuously from last 2 months" though the flow is less in quantum, but its every day. Earlier also I had the same problem in sept. For about more than a month and I ate primolut n 5 mg tablet, prescribed by a doctor, for about 21 days, bleeding was stopped within 3 days. I was also eating obimet and pan 40 prescribed by the same doctor, but I stopped it as I was not able to exercise in addition to it, so eating these medicines without exercise was increasing the burden but that doctor was continuously giving me this obimet and pan 40 for long time, so I stopped it. What should I do this time? Firstly kindly give me the solution for the continuous bleeding. And then for the pcod.

Hi, check thyroid test first accordingly start medications. Reduce weight at least to 65, dieting (eating fibre diet) bleeding pattern will regularise. Consult online for detailed information.