I was diagnosed with lymphocytic colitis 18 years ago. I have had rectal bleeding for the last 3 years which was diagnosed as piles. The last 3 weeks the bleeding has worsened. 3 days ago after a bowel movement, I was only passing blood. The blood can either be bright or dark red. I was told to go the emergency room. The did a sigmoidoscopy where they found inflammation and I have been booked in for a colonoscopy. I am on Pentasa and fivasa fir the last 3 days. First 2 days ok and today I have lots of blood loss and 3 narrow stools. My symptoms are: explosive bloody diarrhea, urgency, sometimes only blood coming out, pain. I am worried this could be cancer.

Better consult a gasteroenterologist, u may have ulcerative colitis.
Sootshekhar ras 125 mg twice a day gandhak rasayan avleh 10 gm twice a day vyadhihar rasayan 125 mg twice a day relief in 5-6 days and for complete cure take it for 60 days only avoid oily and spicy food.
Colonoscopy with rectal biopsies in case if inflammation is noticed ( to confirm or rule out presence of ulcerative colitis). Colonoscopy will also help rule out other causes like diverticulosis or malignancy.
I think you must get colono scopy and if require biopsy and m.r.i abdomen and blood for c.b.c and for c.e.a then consult through Lybrate or on mobile for further management thanks.