Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Before three days I was starting to feel a small bump on the right side of my penis (under skin), that was not paining and one day after I saw pus inside the top of the bump and I got scared. It was not paining and I went to the chemist he gave me antibiotics now the pus is ok but the bump is still there. It feels too hard when I touch I mean it's a hard bump not smooth. Now my question is should I go to a dermatologist?

1 Doctor Answered
Hi, Lybrate user, tk, plenty of water to hydrate your body. Tk, homoeopathic medicine, underlying: @ badiaga 1000-5 drops, wkly. Avoid, junk food, alcohol and nicotine. Tk, care.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.