Hello sir, I am 40 years old I have knee pain last 3 weeks. What can I do to resolve this?

Hello sir, I am 40 years old I have knee pain last 3 week...
As you feel pain in knees , Follow these usefultips for pain relief:* first check out your bone mineral density (bmd). In case of low bmd, your calcium level in body are low. So take take calcium rich diet daily. Take a glass (300 ml) of full cream milk daily or 100 gm of cheese or 1-2 eggs regularly. * do not do heavy leg exercises like running. * wear knee cap or wrap crape bandage during walk for knee support. * sit atleast for 5-8 minutes in sunlight in morning or evening for vitamind. *avoid heal shoe and wear only flat shoes for balanced load on knees. * check out your blood sugar level and hemoglobin level in every 6 months. * if you have any history of rheumatoid arthritis in family then checkout your ra factor. * take guggalu tablets if himalaya one tablet daily for atleast 3 months. * take a piece of garlic, crush it and boil it a glass of milk and drink daily for fast pain relief.