I have belly fat so please tell me sir how to reduce it? And any home medicine is there. Another one question ma penis size is 5 inches wen it erect so please tell me how to increase my penis size.

I have belly fat so please tell me sir how to reduce it? ...
Dear excessive weight gain occurs only when calories intake are more than calories burnt, It can put a person at risk of thyroid disease, diabetes , kidney problems, arthritis etc... Dear to decrease ur belly you have to do work out daily. Try the remedies below they can help u. 1. Mix three teaspoons of lemon juice, one teaspoon of honey in one glass of water. 2. Drink it in the morning on an empty stomach daily. 3. Drink mint tea or make a paste of green mint with some simple spices and eat during meals. 4. Eat vegetables such as bitter gourd and drumsticks to control obesity. 5. Do bhujang asana, dhanurasana, naukasana, kumbhakasana, pavanamukthasana daily 5 min per asana. 6. Do brisk walk early morning daily and join aerobics in evening. 7. Avoid oily and fried foods, processed foods, fatty foods like butter, purified butter, cheese, whole-milk yogurt, cream, chocolate, etc. 8. Replace refined flour with whole-wheat flour and rice with brown rice or parboiled rice. 9. Drink three litres of water daily