Hello doctor, my frontal teeths are protruding day by day at the age of 39 steel braces will be work out or removal of frontal teeths (i.E. 4teeths) by replacing artificial teeths will be ok. Which one will be apt for me kindly suggest me. Scaling has done in my case 4 times till date.

If u r age is 39,so if ur teeth is mobile then waste of steel wire go for removable denture.Consult ur dentist
If there is any spacing in between teeth go for removable orthodontic retainer for closure of space followed by fixed retainer which will prevent further protruding
Please visit an orthodontist can b that ur lower teeth r pushing ur upper teeth.See wat orthodontist suggests
Hi.Metal braces will be useless as they would create more trouble for you.And removal is also baseless treatment. .With cosmetic dentistry I can rearrange your teeth without removing and braces.And results will be as you want.Show me your teeth pic and I will also send you many pt.Pics like your case and you will have an idea.