My stomach seems to burn a lot after eating certain more amount of food as I consume daily. I nedd to drink lot of water to low down the burning sensation. Again in the morning it becomes ok.

My stomach seems to burn a lot after eating certain more ...
1. Drink 100-500 ml of tender coconut water twice a day for relief from hyperacidity Mix equal parts of powdered fennel, licorice root, basil leaves and coriander seeds. Have ½ teaspoon of this mixture with ½ teaspoon of powdered rock candy (or unrefined sugar) 15 minutes before lunch and dinner. 2.Make a powdered mixture of equal parts of rock candy (or unrefined sugar), fennel, and green cardamom. Whenever you feel heartburn, mix 1 teaspoon of the mixture in a glass of cold milk and drink. 3.Avoid tea, coffee, and carbonated or alcoholic beverages.Especially stop drinking bed tea. 4.Avoid using garlic, ginger, onions, tomatoes, and vinegar in cooking. 5.Curd should be strictly avoided at night. 6. Practice Yoga and Pranayama such as Vajrasana, Bhujangasana, Salabhasana, Bhastrika Pranayama,Shitali Pranayama and Shitkari Pranayama. 7.Drink plenty of fluids and water. 8. Avoid constipation. 9. Revert back after 10 days. Take Care. 10. Take 1 tsf avipattikar churna twice a day with water empty stomach./ 1month.