I am gaining a lot of fat around the belly region recently and also put on much weight. I want to know the perfect diet (breakfast, lunch, dinner) along with exercises which I should do to help me regain my earlier body shape. Thanks!

I am gaining a lot of fat around the belly region recentl...
You need to have a diet and exercise plan based on your bmi, age & weight and sex, presence of any diseases. There are exercises specific for each part of body like hips, thighs or abdomen/or chest. There are matters to be discussed persoanlly. Comprehensive exercise& diet plan based on whether vegetarian /non vegetarian can be given if you ask me. May also need to do some tests. In brief, weight reduction can be achieved only by reducing the intake of food 1/3 of what you take now. And by appropriate exercise plans for each part like belly, thighs, legs / chest etc. To burn off fat. Some tips 1) drink three or four cups of water whenever you feel hungry and just before eating food 2) take boiled or raw vegetable like cucumber, carrot etc. As half of your diet. Then take 1/4 of your total diet as sprouted pulses / proteinaceous food like roti, cooked pulses and remaining with rice or other carbohydrates. Oil or ghee etc. Should be just bare minimum. The most important is to burn off the energy intake by exercises. There is no short cut or medicines without exercise. The food we eat is utilised for our energy needs and the remaining will be stored as fat which leads to obesity. It is better to do some tests.