I am 17 years old I have bad smell from mouth. I used all mouth freshener but smell still continues.

Ways to prevent bad breath Prevent bad breath by brushing your teeth and flossing twice a day. Brush your tongue/try using a tongue scraper, to remove any trapped food and plaque caught in the tiny hair-like fibers on the tongue.  Finish off your brushing by rinsing thoroughly with water or mouthwash. Bad breath can be prevented by the treatment of dental problems such as tooth decay, gum abscesses, and abscessed teeth. Place a few drops of tee tree oil or peppermint oil on your tongue or use the oil on your toothbrush along with your toothpaste. Quit smoking, as this is the only way to eliminate bad breath from the use of cigarettes, which is also responsible for periodontal disease. Avoid foods known to cause bad breath such as garlic, onions, cabbage, certain spices, and coffee. A dry mouth, also known as xerostomia, is a major factor when it comes to bad breath. Sip water, chew sugar-free gum to help produce more saliva. If you are using breath fresheners on a regular basis, consider choosing one that contains xylitol, a sweetener that some studies have shown to reduce cavities. Avoid products that contain sugar to prevent the accumulation of plaque. Occasionally use a mixture of 50% hydrogen peroxide and 50% water, as a mouth rinse. Hydrogen peroxide will help kill the bacteria that cause bad breath. Prevent bad breath by visit your dentist on a regular basis (every six months or as indicated by your dentist) for a complete examination of your teeth and gums and thorough cleaning.
kindly get scaling done and use mouth wash twice daily for 15 days. brush your teeth twice daily using correct brushing technique to maintain your oral hygiene. also notice that you are not constipated most of the times as this is also one of the reasons for bad breath.
It could be due to gingivitis. Consult dentist. Do hexidine or dettolin mouth wash