I have dark circles and non glowing skin and some black spots what should I do to make my skin glowing. N I have grey hairs also and my age is 21 what should I do? Please help me to overcome my problems.

I have dark circles and non glowing skin and some black s...
Dear take 1 tsf avipattikar churnaa empty stomach daily upto 1 month. try the tips they will help u:: 1..Lightly massage five or six drops of almond oil into the delicate skin under the eyes before going to bed. Leave it on overnight and wash it off with cold water the next morning. Follow this remedy daily until the dark circles disappear almost entirely. 2..Alternatively, mix five or six drops of almond oil with one tablespoon of raw honey. Apply it carefully on the skin under the eyes before going to bed. Leave it on overnight and then wash with lukewarm water the next morning. Repeat daily until you get the desired results. 3.Apply Apricot and avocado oil mixed with glycerin can be massaged on the face followed by warm toweling for an instant glow. 4.Mix almond oil with Vitamin E cream and apply at bedtime on face and hands. This leaves the skin soft and supple. 5.To make a skin-lightening mask, combine one teaspoon each of honey and lemon juice, one tablespoon of powdered milk, and one-half teaspoon of almond oil. Mix them well and apply it gently on the skin. Leave it on for 10 to15 minutes and then wash it off with cold water. Do this every other day 6. Take 2 tab amla twice a day.