I am having dark circles in my face. How to get a clear face. Please give some tips.

I am having dark circles in my face. How to get a clear f...
Hello, Common reasons for dark circle are aging, genetics, nutritional deficiency (of vitamin A, C, K, E) , sleep deprivation, worm-infestation, anemia, smoking & drinking, dehydration, sun exposure, allergies, stress/ tension and hormonal changes. Research also suggests that dark circles are linked to anemia, and liver diseases. So, in case of dark circles which are there due to some underlying cause can be get rid rid of once the causative factor is rectified. But the dark circles which are inherited from our genes can't be removed completely, to some extent can make slightly better. Diet and Management: Thus, always take a balanced diet rich in green leafy vegetable, dairy products and all types of fruits to keep your body healthy. It is advisable to have at least 10-12 glasses of water and include fresh fruit daily. It is also advisable to restrict the intake of caffeinated drinks such as tea, coffee, alcohol and other caffeinated drinks as it aggravates dehydration. Take enough of 6-8hrs. Of sleep. Avoid taking stress/ tension. Do daily exercising regularly as it increases oxygen carrying capacity of the cells and tissues. Medication: Take homoeopathic medicines – Schwabe's Cina 1M/ one dose at night for 10 days; Alfaalfa Tonic and Five Phos. - both twice daily for 20 days. For clear face: follow CTMP, i.e., cleansing, toning, moisturising and protection (apply liberally sunscreen with SPF-30 – a thick layer of Bakson's Suncare cream may be, 20-30 minutes before going out daily and repeat it's application after every 3-4hrs.) after washing your face daily; use the products as per your skin type. This will change the skin texture and skin tone. In case you do have tanning, apply honey with a dash of lime on your face. Eat right and healthy that too on time, relieve your stress/ tensions, sleep well, stop smoking, as this restricts blood flow to your face and leaves you with a greyish complexion. lead a healthy lifestyle! Apart from this, avoid anger, anxiety, fear which increases stress hormone in the body and subsequently makes your complexion darker! (Hormonal imbalances also plays a major role). If the dull and dark skin tone is due to any underlying ailment or diseases, need to look into the matter. Diet: -Increase your Vitamin C intake (lemon,orange,gooseberry,etc.Fruits/juices, strawberries, sweet peppers, tomatoes, cantaloupe, and green peas). - Eat more Vitamin A (nonfat milk, oysters, and egg yolks, carrots, watermelon, papaya, tomatoes, or other dark colored produce) . If you feel your skin is weak or not tight enough, that usually suggests a lack of Vitamin A. Medicine: You can also use homoeopathic cream - Medicynth's Whitch Hazel daily at night. Revert me back there after.