My ear etches too much and when I put earbud in my ear a bit deeper, it starts bleeding. When I put earbud I can feel some wax inside. Is there anything serious with this bleeding.

My ear etches too much and when I put earbud in my ear a ...
Bleeding from ear is due to injury to ear by the use of ear bud. Get your ear examined by ent specialist for wax and put ear drop as per hid advice.
Dear first of all never put ear buds inside the ear canal, you are not supposed to do that, because you will push it in and traumatise your ear drum. If it's bleeding that means you have already injured something. Please consult an ent surgeon immediately and get your ears checked.
Wenever one uses a ear bud what you do is pushing the foreign particle or wax far inside than removing it. Moreover der are chances of injuries to the ear canal if not used with care. So just get an ear examination done.