I have low weight. My hemoglobin is 6, and In between in my mouth there is very pain. No. PROBLEM IN MY TOOTH. IT IS MOUTH. I cannot eat any food which is non sugar. For 3 months. Please advice.

I have low weight. My hemoglobin is 6, and In between in ...
U may take a cap of bnc once daily, take tab bifilac twice daily n suck on it, local application of metroggyl get ointment, a banana can b added to your diet, take two table spoons of isabagol husk at night, tensions hurry worry may increase occupancy of ulcers, young girls, may have ulcers during periods, early pregnancy.
Eat groundnut-jaggary chikky (mungfalli gul chikky) daily.
The problem which you r facing might be due to gum problem between your teeth. It can be periodontal problem. Contact a dentist near your place for further assistance.