there are many reasons for this type of pain-
2. Deficiency of vitamin d3 or calcium, or lack of water in the body,
3. Postural stress,
4. Muscle strain, etc.
Please send me all investigation reports if available. I can help you by teaching correct postural habits and ergonomics, do consult me privately.
Till then follow these advises:-
1. Take calcium supplements and calcium rich diet
like milk, paneer, buttermilk, cheese etc and sun bath daily to prevent further damage to your joints.
2. Avoid heavy lifting.
3. Avoid squatting and weight bearing activities.
4. Use western toilet.
5. Wear shock absorbing, good quality of shoes while walking.
6. Keep roll of a towel under your knees while sleeping.
7. Perform some gentle exercises and stretching of your all joints before getting out of your bed.
8. Walk straight with shoulder protracted.
9. Perform deep breathing exercises or yoga
for proper functioning of lungs.
10. Perform calf pumping exercises, which i'll explain you in the next session. Thanks.