Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I'm 27 years old from Delhi. I'm.suffering from public anxiety, depression & suicidal thoughts. Is there any solution to this?

1 Doctor Answered
You should go for psychotherapy for depression. CBT is very effective technique now a days in depression and anxiety. It's a drugless approach. No side effects, No any addiction. Clinical Psychologist is well trained in psychotherapies.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.