What is the estimated cost of dental implants in a tier 2 city? I am told 25000 for Orient company's implant (seems too costly to me). Is there any alternative for multiple teeth implants like permanent teeth set?

You may go for bridge ... If there are supporting teeth in mouth .. or else a complete denture or a removable denture depending on number of teeth available in mouth
Implant starts frm 18 and goes up to 30 k also. Depend on the experience. Crown or denture is an alternative options. Thank you.
Implants are charged as per the quality of the implant as well as the specialty of the clinician. While there are many benefits of an implant, cheaper alternatives like bridges exist too. In my opinion, implants should be preferred as they have a better life span.
Cheaper than this don't go for implant there r other cheaper alternatives.
Yes the price quoted to you is okay, yes you may go for a fixed bridge.
Implant costs are very from company to company and doctor to doctor. Its basically not only dependant on implant company but also instruments which doctor is using to place that implant, sterilization maintenance of clinic and last Knowledge and skill of doctor.