1.Keep the area clean and dry. 2.change under garments and socks daily.
3. Do not Wear tight clothes. Wear loose-fitting cotton under garments.
4. Wash clothes with hot water 5. Change linen daily
6. Do not apply any soap, cream,powder, oil to the area
7.do not share towels. Sheets and clothes.
8.do not scratch the rash, as this may spread the fungus to other areas of your body.
9. Use medicine for a longer period
10. Put on cotton under garments and keep area clean and dry
For medicine contact on private chat.
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Ringworm Infection treatment