I had tooth brushing daily but the cavities are formed and produce smell what can I do now sir?

I had tooth brushing daily but the cavities are formed an...
First of all get your teeth cleaned professionally, then if required get the cavities filled. Only dentist can decide if they need to fill or otherwise.
Cavities are formed due to multiple reasons, like kind of diet, frequency of brushing teeth, flossing of teeth, and various other factors. Visit your nearby dentist to know how you can minimize new cavities it and also lastly the technique of filling also matters.
Once you start having dental decay it just does not go away by brushing. You need to go to a dentist and get your cavities filled, however small they may be.
It may be due to food impaction get clinical examination.
Hi, you will have to get fillings done. After brushing use a mouthwash. Get scaling done every 5-6 months to prevent plaque buildup. Show a dentist in person for complete clinical evaluation.
For cavities get filling done and for smell you might have tartar/deposit on your teeth. Kindly get cleaning and polishing done.