Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello sir, My friend drinks alcohol, it has been nearly 2 years (approx), he is 24 yrs, his family is in trouble if there is some treatment so pls tell me how alcohol can be redeemed. Thank you.

1 Doctor Answered
Consuming alcohol in heavy quantity has long term adverse effects. Treatment is definitely available but has to be given after complete evaluation of patient. Take help of psychiatrist for good results.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.