Maintain a healthier lifestyle!
Explore Natural Products recommended by Top Health Experts.
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dear sir/mam .I am suffering from stiffness since 8 years .now I am 21 years old. Stiffness in my full body. Could you please tell me .how can I cure it. Always I faced problems due to this.

1 Doctor Answered
Hello you have to do regular stretching exercises. Don't be continue in same posture. Check your vitamin D3 level. For more information you can contact me privately.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.