Connect with top hairfall specialists
Get treatment details from verified doctors

I'm 3rd year medical student who have severe stress for the last 4 years Now my compliant is hair lose which happen in the last 3 months and start to rapidly increase and now I can see spaces Note hair lose is with in my frontal area I'm not planing to have hair transplant or discuss this issue with my local dermatologist as I can't offer the cause However I have Reed about minoxidil 5 mm So My questions Should I use it for my state When I should use it? Should I wait for complete frontal hair lose then start or from now What is side effects? Also is there any harm from all my life being taking it as I'm scared if there is any risk for any possible brain or what ever damage Is there is any efficient alternative Please I need sufficient and specific answer Thanks.

sir you should try Ayurveda medicines for this. we have very effective meds to manage stress and prevent hairfall. please consult ASAP also start yoga or exercises. this will improve circulation and manage stress thus preventing hair fall