My skin is so oily. Every time I have to wash my face regular. Unless feel so oily what should I do.

My skin is so oily. Every time I have to wash my face reg...
Hi. There are four main factors which causes acne: Oil production Dead skin cells Clogged pores Bacteria Factors that may worsen the acne: Androgen hormones, certain medications (drugs containing corticosteroids, androgens or lithium can worsen acne), dietary factors, including dairy products and carbohydrate-rich foods — such as bread, bagels and chips — may trigger acne and Stress can make acne worse. Management: Wash your face with Bakson's Facewash (wash your face with warm water only) and followed by CTMP, i.e., cleansing, toning, moisturising and protection (apply liberally Sunscreen Gel with SPF-30) after washing your face daily. Home-made remedies: - Take 1 tbsp of fuller's earth (multani mitti) + a dash of lime + bit of rosewater – apply this on your face till it gets dried up, then rinse it off. - Take 1 tsp of Alum (or fitkari), make it slightly wet with water and apply this on your wet face, spread it well; let it dry and rinse it off. Alum remove your excessive moisture or oil and it also tightens the skin's tonicity. Medication: You can take homoeopathic medicines – Berberis Aquefolium Q/ 10 drops in 1/2 cup of water/ thrice a day (and for local application as well) and Kali Brom. 200/ thrice a day – for 20 days. Use Bakson's Apricot scrub at least once a week.