Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

If your family Dr. was giving you your ADHD medicine but wanted you to eventually find a psychiatrist and you found one and they change your medicine up and you have a reaction to it and can’t take it, you are no longer going to see the psychiatrist so you ask your family Dr. to put you back on the medicine that he had you on bit he says he can’t until 30 days bcz of the other medicine from the psychiatrist which I threw away bcz I had such a bad reaction to it and I need to get back on my regular medication bcz I can’t work or function without it. But my family Dr. is saying I will have to wait 2.5 more weeks before I can get back on my meds. I can’t help they I had a bad reaction to that medication but that should not keep me from getting back on the meds that work so that I can feel normal.

1 Doctor Answered
Take seacod fish liver oil capsules Play outdoor games such as football, do yoga and solve puzzles.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.