Hi, I am suffering from severe depression. I am losing my interest in my work. I used to think more and more about small things. I always used to think whether I am insulted or not. I am always worried about what others think about me.

For your psychological issues, pls contact a psychotherapist or counsellor in your area and seek immediate help. U may also need to take psychiatric drugs for sometime, for which you would need to consult a qualified psychiatrist. Also start engaging in your hobbies and some form of yoga and relaxation for better results.
Brahmi avleh 10 gm twice a day.
Dear mam It's good that you are seeking help. Lack of interst, worrying thoughts, feeling sad and low all the time can ask be symptoms of depression. You will need a detailed evaluation. Treatment may consist of medication or psychological therapy depending upon the outcome of assessment. Please contact me or any other psychiatrist for further help. Thanks Regards.
I suggest you to consult psycology.