Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have severe problem in ear. swelling and pain in every 2_3 months its back. Can't hear properly meanwhile. Thanks.

2 Doctors Answered
Zanocin ear drops.
Sincerely I want to advice you to go to nearest ENT available and consult in person don't waste time in predicting something and self diagnosis should be avoidable. If possible go for hearing test (pure tone audiometry )and middle ear testing for ruling out any infection (tympanometry. GOOD LUCK.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.