HI, i would like to know that What type of exercises you prefer for pcos? Pleaes suggest me.

1. Eat something like a banana (if you are not diabetic) or any seasonal fruit or soaked almonds and a glass of water first thing in the morning (within 10 mins of waking up). 2. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it. 3. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of dry fruits, a handful of peanuts, seasonal fruit, a cup of curd/milk etc 4. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep. 5. Maintain active life style 6. Avoid fast foods n fried foods 7.Take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. 8. Drink lot of water 9. Everyday preferably sleep on same time Eating every 2 hours increases basal metabolic rate also. If you follow this over a period of time you will see that your intake of food has decreased Exercise in the form of yoga, cycling, Swimming, gymming, walking etc. For more details you can consult me. Now about point no. 5. You should join a gym for weight training. Do it 2-3 times a week with at least 48 hours in between 2 sessions. For further details on type of exercise, how to do n what to eat before n after exercise you can consult me.