How can I reduce the fat in the hip area and the buttocks? What are the exercises for reducing the fat and also the diet to be followed, I want to reduce my body weight to reduce the knee pain of my right leg.

How can I reduce the fat in the hip area and the buttocks...
Tips to lose weight even faster: Eat a high-protein breakfast. Avoid sugary drinks and fruit juice. Drink water a half hour before meals. Choose weight loss-friendly foods (see list. Eat soluble fiber. Drink coffee or tea. Eat mostly whole, unprocessed foods. Eat your food slowly.
There is no medicine or short cut method to loose weight first of all you should change your eating habits like 1. Eat something like a banana (if you are not diabetic) or any seasonal fruit or soaked almonds and a glass of water first thing in the morning (within 10 mins of waking up). 2. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it. 3. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of dry fruits, a handful of peanuts, seasonal fruit, a cup of curd/milk etc 4. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep. 5. Maintain active life style 6. Avoid fast foods n fried foods 7.Take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. 8. Drink lot of water 9. Everyday preferably sleep on same time Eating every 2 hours increases basal metabolic rate also. If you follow this over a period of time you will see that your intake of food has decreased Exercise in the form of yoga, cycling, Swimming, gymming, walking etc. For more details you can consult me. Now about point no. 5. You should join a gym for weight training. Do it 2-3 times a week with at least 48 hours in between 2 sessions.