I am 35 years old. I have a cavity in my premolar. One of my molar is removed earlier. For me root canal treatment is better or removing tooth. Please give me some advice.

Hi lybrate-user. It is always better to keep our teeth. So if root canal treatment is possible in that tooth than get it done.
Its better to get root canal treatment for premolar, as the same can b used as a support in restoring lost molar tooth.
Hi. Never ever go for a tooth extraction/removal, if it can be saved. If you have a cavity in your premolar tooth then get it filled. For more info you can private consult.
Hi my friend, Root canal is always the best option to save the tooth. Consult nearby dentist for proper check up.
Root canal treatment is better. Artificial replacement is very costly.
Rct is better.
You may get a root canal treatment and cap done ..how many teeth do u want to remove .. replacement is more expensive then preserving them .
Root canal should be tried first.
RCT is better.