Hello doctor my daughter is 6 months and 21 days old and she has been diagnosed by GSD after liver biopsy the below report is I need suggestion what cure can be good for her and she survive her life. Note:(the below report converted in word from pdf) HISTOPATHALOGY SMALL BIOPSY: Specimen: Liver biopsy Clinical Information: Suspected glycogen storage and hepatomegaly. Diagnosis Liver Biopsy -LIVER CORE SHOWINGDISARRAY OF ARCHITECRE WITH ENLARGED HEPATOCYTES AND GIANT CELL FORMATION -SUGGESTIVE OF METABOLIC STORAGE DISORDER (GLYCOGEN STORAGE DISEASE) -MODERATE INTRACELLULAR AND CANALICULAR CHOLESTASIS. -FIBROSIS stage: 3/6 -NEGATIVE GOR MALIGNANCY -SEE comments COMMENTS: In the presence of moderate cholestasis, please rule out any element of obstruction. GROSS EXAMINATION The specimen is received in formalin in a container labeled with patient’s name and surgical number. It consists of four linear cores Largest measuring 1.0 cm .smallest was .07 cm, container submitted in a single cassette. Followed by liver procole stains and PAS special stain. Microscopic Description Section show core of liver tissue, exhibiting complete disarray architecture, having dual population of hepatocytes i.e, small and large, vacuolated hepatocyes. The latter are pale and distended, leading to compression of sinusoids. Foci showing fibrosis expansion are seen The cholestasis is intracellular as well as canalicullar. SPECIAL STAINS: -PAS Highlights granular positive in hepatocytes. -PAS-D Washout -Rhodanine highlights mild copper deposits. -Perl for stainable iron is negative -HAG, Trichrome and Reticulin. Highlight fibrous expansion of few portal areas with short fibrous septic (Grade 3/6) -CK 7 Increased bile duct profiles and morphogentic change.

Hello doctor my daughter is 6 months and 21 days old and ...
Sootshekhar ras 30 mg twice a day.
Dear lybrate-user. I can understand. Please don't be panic. I suggest you to consult a gastrologist in person. We are here to help you in every aspect of your mental and physical health. Any sexual or psychological problems can be cured with the help of various methods and therapies. I suggest you to post your query with every detail here. We will help you in overcoming your problems certainly. Take care.