We I am going in bathroom and do poop something blood in coming in my stool I am 21 year old please suggest me what to do.

It may be due to piles, just check any lumps around anus and color of blood, if constipation is there then correct it with the fiber rich diet, milk, drink plenty of water .consult in chat box for detail discussion.
It can be piles. Are you constipated? Take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. It contains a lot of fiber which will help reduce tendency for constipation Maintain active life style Avoid fast foods, spicy n fried foods Drink lot of water. For this homeopathic treatment is very effective For more details you can consult me.
If you have painless bleeding it may be due to piles. If it is painfull then it may be due to anal fissure. And some more etiologies may be the underlying factors for your rectal bleed. Things you can do on yourself to correct your problem are- 1. Take plenty of fluids and fiber diet 2. Avoid unnecessary stress 3. Sleep early and try to take laxative at the time of sleep. If it is more distrubing, its better to consult general surgeon. If you neglect this it may turn into chronic issue.