Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 33 year old, 7.5 years for marriage and no baby since then, in 2014 did semen analysis and got to know I have non obstructive azoospermia. Consulted too many doctors but all of them said there is no treatment for my case. I have undergone with testes biopsy in 2016 result showed Primary testicular failure with Incomplete Spermatocytic Arrest.

1 Doctor Answered
You have non obstructive azoospermia. You need to take 2 months by herbal medicines to increase synthesis of sperms in your testis. You have to follow certain instructions for permanent solution to your problem. If interested, I advise you to tell me your eating habits and any addiction to alcohol or cigarette, for better guidance and natural, safe and permanent treatment, by calling through Lybrate.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.