Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously

I used to have a habit of masturbation, which appears to have nailed my hands, in which I am mentally disturbed, what should I do to recover my hands?

Hello- The first step to getting better is to reduce the habit of masturbation and ejaculation frequency and try to overcome this bad habit. Eat more soybean products and eliminate excessive caffeine from your diet. Try to focus on nutty foods like sunflower seeds, peanuts and eat more sea foods, green vegetables, and try to minimize red meat and dairy product intake. Instead of taking soda, try drinking pure orange juice or cranberry juice and, of course, drink plenty of water. Ayurveda supplement help to cure side effects of over masturbation effectively and safely without causing any kind of side-effects. They strengthens the nervous system, promotes the blood flow to penile area and maintains hormonal balance of the body, these supplements also provide the body with nutrients and amino acids to promote sound health and cure disorders.