Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Mere right side ke upper ke last teeth me dard jab jyada badh jata hai, tab gale ki right side ki Taraf thoda Spokane aur khichawat mehasoosh hoti hai.

7 Doctors Answered
Hi. Visit a dentist, get an X-ray done. After looking an X-ray the doctor would decide the treatment. For more info you can private consult us.
1 person found this helpful
Go to a dentist and get the check up done. There can be many complications associated with tooth pain. Do not self medicate, just go and see a doctor everything will be better once you are checked by a doctor.
Visit a dentist and get it treated.
Go for Opg xray.
Haa yeh normal haii due to teeth pain.
You have caries tooth and need to do RCT by a dentist and take painkillers.
Get the offending tooth ttd.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.