Hello Doctor, Please tell me how to increase height (MALE) My age is 22 year old and my height is 5'3". Please suggest.

A lot of people are crazy to increase height and a person’s height is his genetic trait and we cannot in fact modify it. There are many false advertisements claiming to have magical formula for increasing height which are nothing but money making and misleading advertisements .There are no safe allopathic / unani / homeo drugs or diet plans or surgery or any medical /magical methods and exercises to increase or decrease height and it is the genetic trait of a person and is based on parental height. There is no magical remedy for height modification. Many products marketed as height increasing products are false claims and will only take your money away. You learn to live with what height you have genetically got and many great men in history were not tall and they are known for and famous for their great deeds .Understand that it is not the physical height of anyone but his or her great achievement is hailed by others or society.