I have been using betnovate and for the last four years. Now I want to leave it. What should I do? I have stopped putting it on, then my face has allergic red color.

I have been using betnovate and for the last four years. ...
You are suffering from a condition which is called steroid dependency. This is very problematic issues these days as many people are not aware about the content in the cream and then they start using it for months and years. They end up seeing tiny thread veins, redness and hair over their face which they didnt have in the past. Do connect us or see a dermatologist for immediate help.
Start using sunscreen every 3 hourly, initially start with physical sunscreens like sun heal pure along with physical protection like handkerchiefs when you go out in sunlight. Stop betnovate slowly if you r using since 4 years .use it twice weekly (Monday and Thursday) for a month then once weekly for 2 months then stop and continue broad spectrum sunscreens. All the best feel free to ask if you have further queries.

Book appointment with top doctors for Chronic Skin Allergy treatment